Saturday 19 June 2010

Messing around.

Today I went and bought a filter holder to hold some old special effects filters that I have had for many years. But whilst I was fiddling around with those, trying out various ways, I remembered that I had found some old negative frames at West Park Mental Asylum, when I was exploring one day last year. The negatives are about 2" x 3", which then have a black mount surround, with a little bit of trimming they slotted into the filter holder very nicely. Jake became my victim for today and whilst he was engrossed in a game on the Wii, I happily snapped away. I am rather chuffed with the effect.


This negative was of some handmade mosaic pictures, taken on fuji film.







2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool effect, I love those rainbow colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks V, what I particular liked was that I didn't have to do any editing.

    ReplyDelete