Thursday 17 June 2010

Scotland

Today I fancied going over some old photos and what should I come across first, a family holiday to Scotland. So I have decided to post a little mini series of my time in Scotland, by the way they were all taken April 2009. Every Image is in black and white and I have tried out a few new techniques, hope you enjoy this series as much as I enjoyed edited them, they brought back lots of lovely happy memories. The best hobby in the world, capturing moments in time.















My son Jake holding our little dog marmite.

Found on the edge of Loch Ness

Divach Falls, these were actually in the grounds of the property we were staying at. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity of staying in Divach Lodge as it was owned by a lovely couple that I used to work for. Divach Lodge was was used by J M Barrie, the writer of Peter Pan.

It was the number plate that caught my eye.

2 comments:

  1. very nice set of BW - loving the cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of shots here Caz - it looks bloody cold but also really beautiful. I especially like all the photos with cars in them.

    ReplyDelete