Sunday 20 June 2010

The Shopping Trip

Went to Tunbridge Wells shopping with my son Liam and his mate Elliott. Liam wanted to buy a suit and I said I would get him some new trainers.
I didn't realise shopping with two boys was going to be so much fun, it was like shopping with a couple of girls, a very funny experience.

The old trainer.


Getting very daring with the candid shots.


Made some stupid noise about football.


Trainers purchased.


Decisions, decisions!!

Shall I, shan't I? Nope won't bother.


Collectible Characters apparently.


The little girl behind had just found what she wanted.


The New Suit, I thought this might end up being a very long winded process but the first complete suit he tried on was purchased.


I'm having this one!!


Coffee and muffins for lunch, very kindly treated to by Liam. We sat outside and watched the world go by, I took a couple of candid shots, while the boys eyed up the talent.






All gone.

The embarrassing phone call.
 Apparently Elliott had gone out one night with another friend of his who had  just split up with his girlfriend of 2 years, they were having drinks and the said girlfriend walked in, his mate could not handle the situation so went home, while Elliott ended up making a date to go to the cinema with the X. This was the phone call, where his mate had just found out and was not happy, Elliott was apologising and trying to wriggle out of a tricky situation. Remember those days??


I wonder what her conversation was about?


The change.


The Minder?


My son has far to expensive taste.





Blue?


Yellow?


Or maybe Pink?
Oh sod it, lets not have any.

Me getting a ticking off, apparently I was supposed to be there to give my opinion, not take bloody photos and I thought I was there as taxi driver.


Happy with all purchases, now heading home.


Coming out of the car park, I see this old chap. Quick panic as Liam rushes to get my camera out, one hand on steering wheel, the other holding the camera..

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I would never have thought of photographing a shopping trip in this way, and it's really very entertaining :) Love the "embarrassing phonecall" story!

    ReplyDelete