Monday 7 June 2010

My Dad's 70th Birthday

Meet my Dad.
Just celebrated his 70th birthday, birthday bash held at Sue's who put on a great spread.



The terrible three, Uncle Brian, Dad and Aunty Trish.


Uncle Brian


Sue.


Aunty Trish and Mr P. Aunty Trish is the real eccentric of the family, hoping to follow in her footsteps!! She drives around in a beaten up old transit van, towing a caravan, travelling the countryside for four months of the year selling all her Native American clothing and jewelery that she makes during the winter. I shall be joining her on part of her journey this year, at the Native American Pow Wow, at the Bison centre in Wilshire. I feel a few photo opportunities coming on.


I think Mr P is becoming one of the most photographed people on the planet, here he is enjoying the sun rays and a few beers.


A stunning cake was made for my Dad of his back garden, the greenhouse even had things growing in it. Not only did it look good but it actually tasted amazing.


Uncle Brian and his lovely partner Vince, hope your knee is feeling better soon Vince, love ya both. Did I just hear bells then???

1 comment:

  1. Your Dad looks *lovely*. I adore that first photo of him in the hat :) And what an amazing cake, that was a real work of art, very impressive indeed!

    ReplyDelete