Tuesday 8 June 2010

One fine day in Brighton

Met Lee in Brighton today (Lisa to those of you not knowing that she has changed her name) to go to
 a photographic exhibition put on by the University of Brighton, very inspiring.
 Parked at the Marina
and caught the bus into town, then had a lovely stroll back in the glorious sunshine, taking many candid shots along the way.
 Another great day.










Why not?

I really don't mind being fed!



Grafitti in the lanes.




Sculpture at the exhibition.






My feet.


Lee's Knees


Some photographs from the exhibtion, unfortunatly the name is not in the book I got.


Lee

An invitation?


I loved the hat, very Boy George.


The lady sat in the boat really didn't look a happy bunny.


The guy with the shopping basket had been walking in front of me with his mate that was carrying a pop up tent. One wheel of the shopping basket was missing, so he was kind of dragging it along. He then spotted a sack barrow that was leaning against the wall, while his mate kept guard he promtly tied his basket to it and now he had a set of nice new wheels, Crafty bugger.

Metal detecting, hadn't seen one of those for a while.


I had seen this group of women on the pier earlier but hadn't had the opportunity to take a good shot, luckily for me whilst walking back to the Marina I spotted them all sitting down. Only one of them spotted me.





The argument?















Strapped to the back of a travellers van.


Nice arse!!




I couldn't miss this opportunity.


The Happy Accident.

Just one of those accidents, it was the last frame on my memory card, have no idea what it is, possibly a man hole cover. Whatever it is, I rather like it.
Hope you have enjoyed my day at the seaside as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment