Saturday 17 July 2010

Diana F+, with removable fisheye lens

Bought a Diana F+ before heading off to Cornwall a few weeks ago and I have just received the prints back, came with everything on a cd as well, very chuffed with that.

I was expecting everything to be a pile of poo, bearing in mind I haven't used a film camera for over 25 years. I did on occasions forgot to wind the film on, I also took a snap or two with the lens cap still on, I know that sounds ridiculous but when you look through the lens of a digital you can't see anything if the cap is on but anyhow, it would seem that I have 24 photos out of the two rolls of 120, black and white and square format film, that all seem to be on the whole pretty much ok, so I thought I would share them with you.

I was going to only put the ones I liked the best on here but I have now changed my mind and decided to put on the whole lot from start to finish. I have learnt a lot from this little camera, must get horizon straight all the time being one of them.


First three images were where I forgot to wined the film on.








This one was taken with the fisheye lens and flash.




Sunset on the beach.




 



 
Gwithian Bay




 



 
Next shot taken by Jake and I love it.




 




 




 



 

Another indoor flash shot, Jake liked Auntie Ruth's new chair.



Fisheye lens.




Purpose double exposure. First I took a picture of Jake sitting on the rock, then I took a second shot of the sea and beach.



 

Fisheye lens, I think Jake looks great in this one.




 
Not quite sure what happened to the next one.



 










 




 
Taking a stroll to the Post Office.




 



 

I love the next two, sunset on the beach.




 



Well I hope you enjoyed that little mini series of shots taken with my wonderful little plastic camera.
The next set of shots to come will be of a weekend at Bush Farm, Bison Centre where I witnessed an amazing colourful Native American Pow Wow.

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Caz, I love the timeless quality that they have. The double exposures (intentional or otherwise) are wild, it's such a cool effect. I'll look forward to seeing more of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Caz. I love the old school feel to these classic cameras. Great double exposures too x

    ReplyDelete